Campus Activities Board’s Annual Spring Comedy Show
The Campus Activities Board’s annual Spring Comedy Show featuring Wisconsin’s own Charlie Berens will take place on Thursday, May 6th at 7:00 p.m. (CST) at the Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts - Helen Bader Concert Hall with a virtual livestream option via Zoom.
Tickets will be available starting Monday, April 26th through Wednesday, May 5th.
UWM Main Campus students will receive one (1) FREE ticket.
Due to COVID-19, this event will be limited to UWM Main Campus students only. Please visit UWM’s COVID-19 Updates page for the latest campus policies on public gatherings (subject to change).
Continue to check CAB Comedy Show page for updated information!
How will this be done safely?
- Advanced ticketing will be required to attend. Ticketing will all be done virtually through UWM’s online ticketing vendor, University Events.
- There will be designated entrance/exit paths. People in line will be encouraged to stand six feet apart to maintain physical distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times. No food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- Capacity is restricted to 125 in-person attendees (not including staff).
- Chairs will be positioned six feet apart.
- Staff and volunteers will be monitoring the event to ensure these guidelines are being followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the event space.
Can I sit with my friends?
All chairs will be equally spaced out six feet apart. We ask that attendees do not move chairs in order to maintain social distancing. Students are more than welcome to sit in the seat next to their friends.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes! We are asking that all attendees wear a mask during this event.
Do I still need to wear a mask if I am fully vaccinated or have already had COVID-19?
What if it rains?
If weather does not permit an outdoor event to take place, the Comedy Show will be moved to the Helene Zelazo Center’s main performance hall. Capacity and all COVID-19 safety protocols will remain in place.
Can I bring food or beverages?
Food and beverage will not be permitted into the event space.
How do I reserve a ticket?
Tickets can be reserved online through the UWM Ticket Office website. 125 tickets will be available for UWM Main Campus students. There will also be a livestream option for 500 attendees via Zoom.
Will tickets be available to staff, faculty, alumni and the greater UWM community?
Tickets will be made available first to UWM Main Campus students starting on April 26th for both in-person AND virtual livestream ticketing options. Depending on how many tickets are redeemed, we may decide to open up tickets to the greater UWM community the week of May 3rd.